Team Axe, LLC. HomeHome Team Axe, LLC. FacebookFacebook Team Axe, LLC. TwitterTwitter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Incepticon

So, I've wrapped up the first phase of this project, and I'm pretty happy with the prospects. It may seem like overkill to have such detail in the project plan. However, I need these dates and tasks plainly laid out if I hope to accomplish my goals. I'm most familiar with the Rational Unified Process, but I'm going to use OpenUp for this one. I don't really see the need for Rational's flavor or an Agile methodology.


I wish I was quicker on the uptake of Objective-C, but I can't feel too badly by that.  I have 10 years of C++ and Java syntax making it difficult to sight-read ObjC code.  But, I'm getting to the point where the copious amount of brackets is making up for the scarcity of dot operators.  On the flip side, I'm really happy with the Apple developer tool-chain.  Almost every tool available in the Java/C++ world with which I was familiar is available out of the box in the Apple world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Adam Axe