Team Axe, LLC. HomeHome Team Axe, LLC. FacebookFacebook Team Axe, LLC. TwitterTwitter

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rabin-ical

I just exclaimed, "Yay!" at the notion that there is new, public domain image of Yitzhak Rabin.  Perhaps I have lost some perspective.


Unfortunately, it's not the most flattering picture of the subject.  It looks like he's stuck on a particularly vexing Sudoku puzzle.  I wonder if Sudoku was even around when he was alive?

So, wik-i
wik-i
what'cha WANT
(What'cha Want!)

So, I guess, yes, it was.





Regardless, it's not the most flattering photo I've seen of him, but this is way better than the other picture I had of him.  I think I'll go with this one.

For this project, one of the self-imposed restrictions I'm working under is the notion of using only public domain assets.  This is not as easy as I thought it was going to be.  Delving into the subtleties of copyright law is not something I had envisioned taking as much time as it has.  For instance, while a photo might be released into the public domain, the subject of the photo might not be.  Keeping these nuances straight has been a bit like me trying to play Sudoku in Hebrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Adam Axe