Team Axe, LLC. HomeHome Team Axe, LLC. FacebookFacebook Team Axe, LLC. TwitterTwitter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Merit of Action

I've just read an article on a guy named Daniel Burd. It just bubbled up enough for me to pick it up on Reader, but the article is over a year old. This teenager has found a somewhat practical way to bio-degrade the kind of plastics used in grocery bags.

Upon finding this article and lamenting that I'm just now reading it, I did a search for Daniel Burd. He certainly has some press, but I didn't get his Twitter, blog or Facebook. A surface search only returned articles describing his accomplishments.

Clearly, this young man is more concerned with actual deeds rather than his SEO or telling us about what he had for breakfast. I wonder what would happen if we as an Internet community were less concerned on blogging, poking or tweeting and more focused on actually doing.

©Adam Axe